Accordion sections are commonly used around the web. If you are constrained by the space accordion is a great solution, as you can see in some portfolio items we have used them to make the look of the page more appealing. Accordions are mostly used for FAQ sections. Like all of Blaszok’s shortcodes this one is also available through VisualComposer, which offers a simple drag & drop interface to build complex pages with ease.
[mpc_vc_deco_header type=“h5″ text=“Large Image“]
[mpc_vc_deco_header type=“h5″ text=“Image Align Left“]
[mpc_vc_deco_header type=“h5″ text=“Image Align Center“]
[mpc_vc_deco_header type=“h5″ text=“Image Align Right“]
[mpc_vc_deco_header type=“h5″ text=“Shortcode Attributes“]
- title – set image title.
- image – specify image from media library.
- CSS Animation – choose one of 6 preset CSS animations.
- image size – specify image size (or responsive).
- image aligment – specify image aligment.
- link to large image – yes/no.
- extra class name – add special class to your accordion section for use in CSS.